Each program includes the history of tea, how to prepare tea properly, and the etiquette of tea. Each participant will receive handouts and be engaged in hands-on activities. Programs can last from thirty minutes to an hour and a half depending on the client’s needs. Cost is negotiable but most programs are $15 per person. Discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
- Seasonal Tea & Etiquette™
- Celebrate each season with a Tea and Etiquette Program.
- Valentine Tea & Etiquette™
- Learn about the essentials of tea etiquette and a traditional afternoon tea.
- Victorian Tea Traditions
- Enjoy learning about tea and comparing etiquette of today to that of Victorian days.
- Colonial Tea Traditions
- Since the Revolution, tea and etiquette in America has undergone many changes.
- Mother and Daughter Tea & Etiquette
- Women and girls learn about proper tea and etiquette in today’s society.
- Teddy Bears or Fairyland Tea Party
- Young children enjoy dressing up and practicing good manners at a tea party.
- Holiday Tea & Etiquette™
- Set aside some time for tea during your holidays and come away feeling renewed.
- Business Etiquette & Tea™
- Afternoon tea is now an accepted alternative to the business lunch.
- Church and Civic Organizations
- This program can be presented with or without a devotional.